Thursday, October 28, 2010

These things I know

1.  My mom drove this green booger for about 2 weeks.  She killed her first deer, so to celebrate she drove a rental.



2.  Sadie Rose is a pig for Halloween.  Isn't she cute?  My friend Stephanie brought this little piglet to work today.



3.  I love Dave Barnes.  His music is awesome.  I have seen him in concert a few times (go figure).  Don't know who he is - check him out - The Dave Barnes.  My fb status is a shout out to Mr Barnes.



4.  My husband took this picture of "us" - I think he was focusing in on his own face.  Maybe?



5.  On one of our many trips back from Ellaville, we saw this car/truck/suburban thing.




































6.  I went to my first NASCAR race last month.  It was pretty ahhhmazing.




These are a few things that I know today - I will know more tomorrow.  I will fill you in as needed.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of "us!" Your pictures are always so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truck picture=awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That put a smile on my face today! And seeing you last night made me smile even bigger! I promise to never again hit the ignore button on my phone when you call (unless you aren't around to see it!) lol ;)

    ReplyDelete