Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goodlettsville

This past weekend I went to Goodlettsville, TN to celebrate Rachel's last days as a single woman.  It was pretty wonderful.  We rented an amazing house about 20 minutes outside of Nashville - it was the perfect location.  This is out the back door. 


There is a field on the right with horses and a field on the left with cows and miniature ponies.  Per the owner's house handbook, miniature ponies may kick or bite - approach with caution.  Insert miniature ponies. 


This is as close as I got; although, they did keep escaping and showing up right beside the house.  Luckily, no one has an battle wounds from the ponies - maybe from their high heels, but not the ponies.  I don't have any group pictures of the bachelorette crew on my camera but once I get some, I'll post.  We had tons o' fun. :)

While I was busy getting my bachelorette party on in Nashville, the husband went to visit our new baby.


Don't be jealous - of either - handsome hubby & cute puppy!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?!? That puppy is SO precious - so is the husband! Love the beautiful pics of the bachelorette party! Will call you back tomorrow. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we have puppy play-dates soon?? Your little pup is probably my 2nd favorite-- he's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's 2 pretty boys! Can't wait to keep the second grand-dog!

    ReplyDelete